Recent Posts

Archive

Tags

No tags yet.

Man fighting for life after suffering electrical burns in workplace accident

Shae Mc Donald (News.com.au)


A tradie is fighting for life after he suffered significant electrical burns to his most of his body during a workplace incident on the Gold Coast.

Workplace Accident

Emergency services were called to a fast-food outlet at the Pit Stop Ashmore complex about 10.30am on Tuesday.


Queensland Ambulance Service senior operations supervisor Neil Stead said the worker and one of his colleagues were in the electricity room when the accident took place.


“The board either short-circuited or an incident occurred where both people received flash burns,” he said.


The men, aged in their 30s, suffered significant injuries as a result of the explosion.


Read more...


If you need help with a workplace matter, call 1800 238 622 or gethelp@workersfirst.com.au

Address

Office:

PO Box 2112 Beenleigh Queensland 4207

Contact

Follow

1800 ADVOCATES

©2018 BY BRIAN NEWMAN.